At the plastic surgery practice of Dr. David Altamira we are dedicated to making certain that every patient feels respected, comfortable, and secure in our office. Our office provides a relaxing and friendly atmosphere in which we can answer any questions that you may have. Our knowledgeable and efficient staff is always ready to help you whenever you need it.
Our success can truly be measured by the many positive plastic surgery testimonials we have received from patients of our practice. Their impressive plastic surgery results and the extraordinary care they receive at our practice has led many of them to recommend Dr. Altamira to their friends and family.
Meet Our Staff
Sissy Grado, Office Manager
Sissy has been with the practice for 16 years. Sissy handles both patient and business responsibilities. She is always available to assist you and make sure all your needs are met to make your experience with Dr. Altamira the best. If something needs to get done, Sissy is rise to the occasion.
Vanessa, Medical/ Surgical Assistant
Vanessa plays an integral role with our practice with assisting Dr. Altamira during consultations and procedures. She will be there to guide you through every step and answer any questions you may have. She will also be doing your massage therapies after body contouring surgery.
“My main goal is to always make you feel like family”
For payment of medical fees, we accept all major credit cards, as well as providing financing through CareCredit.
Insurance Patient: Cancellation and No Show Policy
Patients who fail to show for their scheduled office procedure appointment or did not notify the office within 3 business days of their scheduled appointment time, shall be subject to a “No Show/Cancellation” fee of $150.00.
Hospital/ Outpatient Surgeries
Patients who fail to show for their scheduled surgery appointment, did not notify the office within 3 business days or cancel less than 14 days of their scheduled surgery appointment time, shall be subject to a “No Show/Cancellation” fee of $250.00.
If any appointment is cancelled by the physician or office as a medical necessity, then the patient is not subject to this charge. Insurance authorization denials are also an exemption of the fees.
These “No Show/Cancellation” fees are not covered by insurance and are therefore the sole responsibility of the patient.
How to Cancel Your Appointment
To cancel or reschedule appointments, call David Altamira MD at 713-271-9000 or email us at email@example.com. If you have any problems getting through, you can leave a message with your name, appointment date and cancellation reason.
Cosmetic Patient Surgery Cancellation & Reschedule Policy
- If you cancel your surgery 21 business days prior to your surgery date you will receive a refund of deposit paid minus $500 non-refundable scheduling fee.
- Cancel 14 business days prior to surgery date- you are entitled to a refund of 50% of your surgeon’s fees minus $500 non-refundable scheduling fee.
- Cancel less than 7 business days from the surgery date- you are entitled to a refund of 20% minus $500 non-refundable scheduling fee.
- Cancel less than 24 hours from your surgery date- you are entitled to NO REFUND.
- If you decided to cancel your surgical procedure for any medical reason which may include, but not limited to, the following: the existence of a medical condition that prevents surgery, failure to obtain medical clearance to undergo surgery, or any cause out of the control of either party, there will be a cancellation fee of $250. You will need to provide us with documentation prior to the surgery date for the refund amount to apply.
- If you need to reschedule your surgery, we ask that you do so as soon as possible since the operating room has been reserved for you. A rescheduling fee of $250 will apply if you reschedule 21 business days prior to the surgery; $500 will apply if you reschedule less than 21 business days.